Myles' introduced me to this new game, called the interview, in which you get asked five questions, which you then have to post both questions and answers to your blog. Here are the official rules of her interview game:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.
1) If given the choice between the power to fart in musical notes or bend spoons with your toes, which would you choose?
I'd take the toes everytime! In spite of my youth ministerness I really detest flatulence in general whether it's musical or not.
2) Who, when you see them on TV, inspires you to want to bite them on the nose?
Barry "Big Fat Cheater" Bonds. I haven't liked him ever and can't wait till spring rolls around in a couple of years and no one says anything about Mr. Bonds.
3) There's a tornado bearing down on your house. Which picture do you grab?
The one of Beth and I sitting on a Rock in front of this cool stream on Mt. Rainier. My mom took the picture about 3 days after Beth and I started dating. If it was close enough I'd grab the picture Tim took of Him, Myself and Dan on Graduation day. All he did was hold it up and take a picture of the three of us himself, but it's still really cool. Love the shot!
4) You've been condemned to five years of purgatory in the form of a job. What job is it?
Selling casters. When I graduated from college I had a job for about 2 days working with a guy who sold casters for a living. I sat in one meeting and thought how the heck does anyone get excited about getting up everyday and selling wheels for refrigerators and heavy machinery?
Not the worst job in the world but not how I plan to spend my days.
5) When given the option to run or fight, what do you do?
Depends on how big a guy it is. My first instinct is defiantly to run! But if I'm in a power up position or I know that I'm right about something then I'll fight for it. But on the whole I'm a runner. I hate it too, but it's da truth.
- ► 2004 (68)