Wednesday, December 17

I'm Done! Ok well I'm done for the semester. Well I don't have to got to school till Jan 8th. But like any student who is given the option I chose not to finish all my papers. Therefore I will attempt to finish them before the start of next semester! Sometimes deadlines are good! Oh well you get what ya sow!

I'm heading home in 2 days! Be visiting the great state of Arkansas for about 2 weeks! I get to see my family and some old friends. Should be a great time! But I still have almost all my Christmas shopping to do. Including a few more gifts for some friends here before I leave!

I had probably one of my favorite Christmas moments about a week ago. I was over at a friends house and we exchanged gifts (nothing huge, but still fun) ate some snacks, chatted a bit, then watched a movie while sipping on hot coco. It was all candle lit and very warm. I felt comfortable, free to be me, and loved.

No comments: