Wednesday, January 28

I’m behind, but I guess my blog shouldn’t be any different from the rest of my life. I wrote a really long post a week or so ago, but it was pretty whinny and well I hate it when people whine, so I didn’t want to bother you with my whining. Anyway, just know it had to do with married (or nearly married) people giving single people advice on being ok with your “singleness”. - Spare Me.

I resolved this year not to make any new years resolutions! Well at least not till February, I have not real reason for this other then I just didn’t feel like it in Jan. the verdict is still out on Feb. But the reality is I have this covenant thing I have to get to working on so really I think I’ll just try and make that work. Oh yeah, also I’m going to spend less, eat better, work out more, and work on growing closer to Christ! Why don’t I just print these goals up with a different year on each card? It’d save much time reflecting on life and stuff. And I could just blow it off by March or April, ok who am I kidding the 2nd week of February.

No comments: