Friday, February 13

I’m in a theology class that I really enjoy this semester. I’m actually excited to read my text books. Anyway, we were in class on Monday talking about Christology and the 2 person nature of Christ (human and divine). The discussion involved a very confusing section on Christ being begotten but not created. It’s a long subject that I won’t go into right now, but it was fun and mind bending.

Next, we talked about the fact that Christ’s humanness remains still today. I never really thought about it till that moment. I always assumed that he just sorta turned back into fully God when he returned to heaven. But in order for our salvation to remain so must Christ’s humanity. I didn’t have a huge emotional reaction, but it certainly has changed the way I see my savior. It makes me feel closer to him.

Something to think about.



Quote of the Day

MOTIVATION
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind computers will be doing soon!

No comments: