Wednesday, February 4

SuperBowl observations

- The Pats O-line won the game for them. Yeah the defese was great, and Tom Brady blah blah blah, but 0 sacks for the entire post season was the clincher. O-line deserves the MVP.

- The first quater was the most boring football in the history of the superbowl. And there has been some really boring superbowls.

- Why do hire MTV to produce your halftime show and then expect it not to be obscene??? I realized how sad things were when a local morning show- known for it's pushing the line and sexual inuendo (yeah I know why was I listening to a show like that??) - made the point that the entire show was rather obscene and to get mad at the Janet/Justin incedent was crazy. I didn't see the half time (video games are better then crappy half time shows), but I do think CBS got what they bargined for.

No comments: