Friday, June 25

The lone reply

Dear Buck,

Thank you for your resume submission we appreciate your interest in our employment opportunity here at Church X.

Your qualifications are excellent. However, we regret that the position is closed.
We will keep your resume on file and wish you well in your employment search.


Sincerely,

(Church X H.R. Guy)



That's the reply I received 3 weeks after I sent my resume to church X. And the sad thing is that's the only response I've heard, from anyone.

This process is going to be very frustrating. And I'm already tired of hearing verses like Phil. 4:16 (be anxious for nothing . . .), however upon receiving this letter I felt a peace (. . .and the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds.) about the process that I hadn't to this point. It was kind of like ok settle down, stay faithful in the position that your currently at and let this process run it's course. Ok so maybe I need to hear more verses like phil. 4:16.

No comments: