Monday, July 5

Nazi Propaganda

I now know what it’s like to watch a film that is filled with blatant lies to advance a political agenda. I just got back from Fahrenheit 9/11. I left angry, in fact I left before the movie was over. If I wasn’t a minister I would have flipped off the screen on my way out. If the movie were true (which it’s not), then George W. should be hanged on Pennsylvania Ave. I’m not saying that Bush has never lied or that he is a saint. But this movie is clearly an attack on Bush (conveniently only a few months before the elections) seeking to harm Bush’s reputation.

If you’ve seen the movie do yourself a favor and scan over a rebuttal to the movie. The link in the title is a pretty good one.

1 comment:

Yo said...

well, you know my thoughts on this, but just in case you don't... i promise to blog on the subject as well since i was the one who asked you to see the movie ; )