Saturday, November 8

Ahhhh. Is there anything in the world more satisfying then checking off the final thing on your check list???

Well, I'm not there yet but the journey has begun with the finishing of the first of several projects and it's quite encouraging!

OK back to the grind stone.

Quote of the day comes from the verse that I think I have memorized for the week:

Ephesians 2:10

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God has prepared in advance for us to do."


By the way quite a good verse to memorize when your not sure where life is headed. Was a good reminder to me this week that God has stuff prepared just for me. Makes you feel needed. (and yes I understand that God doesn't NEED me for anything, )


oh yeah Hogs won 28-6 which now makes us Bowl eligeable.

The privilage of being bowl eligable is about equal to that of making your high school football team. All ya gotta do is be able to put one foot in front of the other and show up to the game. Bring on the play-off system!!!!

No comments: