Thursday, November 6

Wow, this is truly a sick addiction. But hey it's the flavor of the month and at least for now it tastes really good! Anyway, the world is truly small. As I was surfing some other blogs today I went to a link on Coqui's site (jason) read it for a bit and as I was checking out his links I see a name that is the same as that of a buddy from college. Surely this isn?t the same I thought but I don?t know many John Barbers and sure enough there he was in all his Barberman blogging greatness. Anyway it was cool to see small world.

If I continue this I?m absolutely going to have to get some pictures on this thing, but that requires money and before I go throwing around cash (yeah I know $5 a month or whatever isn?t a lot) I have to be sure I?m going to stick with it at least on a semi-consistent basis.

Tonight is an exciting night as my Razorbacks are playing on National TV. Living in Seattle it?s kind of hard to catch a team from Ark on the TV. So in about 15 min they?ll be playing the Gamecocks. They?ve had a very up and down season. But here is hoping they win out and make a decent Bowl. For those of you not from Ark. The University of Arkansas is THE TEAM in Arkansas. If you live anywhere in the State you?re REQUIRED to root for the Hogs. Since we don?t have any professional teams, the college kids get all the love. It?s good times.

In fact Coqui, who is in my office bemoaning the Hawgs Illustrated (yep it?s an actual magazine) that she has to sort through and make sure I get each week, is a prime example of those that ?don?t get it?. It?s like New York and the Yankees, Chicago and the Cubs, Dallas and the Cowboys, or yeah ok sorry don?t have any non sports illustrations; if you live there though you have to follow the team. So I?m headed home to watch the Razorbacks.

Oh yeah the Basketball team is actually better then the football team. Ok well not this year, but give them a couple and the back to back top 5 recruiting classes they have coming in will be in full effect! Stan Heath will be coach of the year in '05 just put it down.

No comments: