Sunday, November 9

Why???

Why, don’t all teams run the 2 minute offense the whole game? I watched back to back games where the team with the ball seemed to just move the ball at will in the 2 min. offense.

I watched the Redskins score at will at the end of the half against my second favorite team, the Seahawks, and now the Carolina Panthers score on like 4 plays against Tampa. (By the way if you didn’t see the McCardell catch watch sports center, BEST CATCH OF THE YEAR. Simply Amazing.)


Is it the Defense or what? Also my Razorbacks exhibit the same trait. In 2 games this year doing nothing until the 4th and then throwing up 2-3 touch downs in about 5 min. Truly a mystery of Life!

WhAT!!! Now they tell me they aren’t allowed to show me the end of the GAME!!! What kind of stupid league rule says you can’t watch a game past :15 after the hour? I swear I’ll go postal if Tampa comes back with a minute left. Crazy day, back to school work.

No comments: